How can I extract data from multiple webpage using one import.io connector? -


I need to remove data from multiple pages on the website. Is I able to do it with a connector or I get data Will you have to make several connectors for the group and later? As an example I am trying to collect data for the stock but it has spread on many pages.

From these different pages?

If there are different URLs for pages, then it will be best to use it and the URL Paste this way, you can get live data at the click of a button.

Thank you!

This would be really good to get some of the URL,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -