jquery - How to simulate a "Page Down" button press every 2 seconds? -


I want to simulate a scroll down with a "page down" button in a page. I have a function called every 2 seconds, but it does not have to connect to the keyboard buttons (how to press a keyboard button?).

  var interval = null; JQuery (function () {interval = set interval (callfuck, 2000);}); Function callFunc () {jQuery ('link1, .link2, .link 3'). Triggers ('Clicks'); }  

Thanks!

**** EDITING ****

It starts working, which means that when it is inserted in the console it calls the callFunc function at every 500ms, But I can not fix the part inside the function to simulate the button press. (The keycode for the "Page Down" button is 34)

  var interval = null; $ (Function () {interval = set interval (callfunk, 500);}); Function callFunc () {var event = $ .vent ('keypress'); Event.which = 34; Event.keyCode = 34; $ (This) .trigger (event); }  

Anyone?

Finally what I wanted to do was to gain a "page down" to simulate a keyboard Instead, which was not working for some unknown reasons for me (I think I got the keycode wrong), I simulate a sculpture:

  var interval = zero; $ (Function () {interval = set interval (callfunk, 500);}); Function callFunc () {var scroll = $ (window) .scrollTop (); Var scroll = scroll + 500; $ ("Html, Body"). Chetan ({scrollTop: scrollto}); }  

This is a way to automatically scroll to any page and trigger the page's infinite scroller. My example is to retrieve a large list of Facebook pages:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -