mql - write a script in mql4 to edit symbol window -


I am trying to write my first script in MQL4 and hopefully there are some basic questions I

< P> 1) I know that I can write a script and drag and drop it on a symbol window to execute the script. I was wondering if there was any way of referencing the symbol window through code?

Is it like the code below,

  windowhandy ("EURUSD", PERIOD_M1)  

2) symbols window There is no way to specify the horizon at the time of For example, say I want to show EURUSD 1 minute data from 4 March 2012 10:10 to 4 December 2012 at 4 o'clock in the symbol window? Can you also specify the number of times to show on the chart at any time?

3) Can you draw a line on the chart using a script? I think I have read that you can not - do you have to write a custom indicator? I understand using a script that you can note the chart with a chart object.

A3: Yes, you can not

A2: Any code is pre-set MT 4. Graph prefixed for

, in other words, your code (any MQL4 (well valid as far as 711 is created) is externally Can not moderate the container (mt4.graph), convert it to zoom, y-scale, change its period and other "given" attributes, some of which are editable by user (But not the code)

A1: No, but ... maybe you read about something

This is rather dangerous area. An MT4 terminal Imagine, in which there is a live-session, if there was such a window hierarchy ("EURUSD", PERIOD_M1) and if there were six graphs for [EURUSD, M1] how to perform identification / execution. No? No, it is deliberately left as "human-step" because executing any type of code Is associated with risks and if there is no fatal damage (as the code runs blind and deaf and very fast)

When Identity / Swap MT4- "Dirty" has some dirty techniques, these techniques are highly dependent on O / S services. For general use, I will trust all those I have read so far.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -