.net - How do I get burndown information from my iteration -


I am playing with .NET api for the rest of the webservices. I have seen a repetition, and now I need some data to create a Burgan chart, I can get all the work, and see the estimation and Todo for the current image, but how do I get past "snapshots"? Like yesterday's trumpet

The reason for doing this is that the only way I can get the "download" burgordon charts in the form of images, it is limited to a very low resolution and I need to present They have a big info on them

Historical data is available from here.

The LookbackAPI language is an agnostic, but there is currently no underlying support for it

is still running.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -