ruby on rails - Elasticsearch – combine ids query with must_not clause -


I want to add the id query to the must_not section I am using the tire gem with the rail application (again).

I am doing something like this:

  query id ["foo", "bar", "test"]  
< P> Which works though, when I'm trying to combine it with the must_not section, I get an error - must_not only boolean , which does not include the id query is there any way to combine two questions?

The query that needs to be used is: "{": {"" " : "{" Value ": [" foo "," "" "bar", "test"]}}], "should_note": [{"match": {"name": "whatever"}}] Therefore, you need a Boolean scope, a with your id and must_not

Code> should not match your questions.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -