stripe payments - init problems with PTKView in Swift -


I'm trying to add an init (fast) so I allocated PTKView at the top of the square I can use it throughout my code

I can create var PATMTVVe: PTKView in a fashion and it works fine but is not clearly global

So I created this on top of the square:

  class PaymentViewController: UIViewController, PTKViewDelegate {var PaymentView: PTKView Button = UIButton {Self.PaymentView = PaymentView self.button = button} as the buttonWithType (UIButtonType.System) UIButton init (: PTKView, Button: PaymentView UIButton)  

I get this time a horrible The error is saying:

Required initialiser 'init (coder)' must be provided by the subclass of UIViewController.

Any ideas at all would be great.

Add it to your vc:

  required init (encode In aDecoder: NSCoder) {FatalError ("Init (encoder :) is not implemented")}  

You need to apply this initializer (thus' required 'Keyword) If you do not want to support it, just leave FatalError then people know

  init. (PaymentView: PTKView, Button: UIButton) {self.PaymentView = PaymentView self.button = button super.init ()}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -