umbraco7 - How do I unhide a section in the Umbraco admin panel? -


and member sections are no longer visible in the admin section, the member and users are not visible. I'm logged in using the master / admin account.

How do I look at these classes? I want to bring them back and show them in the Admin section.

In your backoffice, click left to reach your user settings on the circle round the circle there You should be able to edit your profile settings by pressing the green "Edit" button. In your profile settings, there should be a group called "class" Verify that your "user" and "member" sections have a checkmark.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -