vb.net - VisualBasic (.net) richtextbox? -


First of all, my English is not good, so do not hate, sorry about it, I'm not English: (

I have a question about the richxbox jump-in. When I press tab, the cursor should be moved to tab space (jumping) such as Notepad ++ programming CSS or html

What do I want to say:

   gt; & lt; body & gt; see this place / jam & lt; / body & gt; & lt ; / Html & gt; & lt ; Html> gt; body & gt; this is not & lt; / body & gt; & lt; / html & gt;  

Is there a clue? Finding a lot, I do not even know that this break has been given the name.

Your honesty,

You can accept the tab property to true . By default, the tab button will take focus on the next control but AcceptptsTab property will be set to true instead when pressing the tab button, Rich Tech Place a tab character in the box . If you are using Winforms or WPF but the relevant document is not:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -