android - Scheduled Execution of Process -


As a requirement in the Android OS phone, I am developing an app that will clean up a particular folder in a special interval of time.

, say every 30 minutes.

I have tried to use this service, check my other postings

I am trying to find the best way to execute file cleanup operations.

  1. Should I use a service with Broadcasting (or Handlers)?
  2. Should I do it within the app without the use of the service? The app can hide itself and works in the background. Is this approach good? I have to say that if the service is only sleeping for a specific time, why should I use the service, why can not it be found in the app itself?
  3. Is there any other method through which can I get it?

I do not want to wake up the screen, so I do not want to use the alarm manager.

So please help me with the best solution Thanks in advance.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - @PluginTarget(Node.class) not registering as neo4j plugin -

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -