android - Scheduled Execution of Process -


As a requirement in the Android OS phone, I am developing an app that will clean up a particular folder in a special interval of time.

, say every 30 minutes.

I have tried to use this service, check my other postings

I am trying to find the best way to execute file cleanup operations.

  1. Should I use a service with Broadcasting (or Handlers)?
  2. Should I do it within the app without the use of the service? The app can hide itself and works in the background. Is this approach good? I have to say that if the service is only sleeping for a specific time, why should I use the service, why can not it be found in the app itself?
  3. Is there any other method through which can I get it?

I do not want to wake up the screen, so I do not want to use the alarm manager.

So please help me with the best solution Thanks in advance.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -