c - posix_spawn Linux: How to make children processes not enter zombie state when terminating -


I have a process that raises the other process with posix_spawn (). When children are in the process of self-termination, they enter zombie state, as is the default expected behavior. I want to finish them altogether but I can not get it through the use of Pausx_spontra_setfag (). Maybe I'm not using the correct flag Who knows how to do this?

Initially, I would like to have a complete separation of children and procedures for separation from the original process.

By default, either exit () or _exit To change the status of the calling process to call () , you can use the sigaction () to change its parent if they are still alive:

  #include & lt; Signal.h & gt; Struct sigaction arg = {.sa_handler = SIG_IGN, .sa_flags = SA_NOCLDWAIT // Never wait for the end of hair process}; Signation (SIGLLD, and AGR, Faucet);  

After writing the above code in the maternal process, it will never wait for a child, and after the child is finished, they will go to the terminated state instead of zombie.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - @PluginTarget(Node.class) not registering as neo4j plugin -

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -