Excel 2010 Text File Import Fixed Column Width -


I need to automate import of .txt file and set column width for specific criteria. I know that it is possible to do this with the delimited data, but I just have to get a source for the fixed width. Any suggestions?

I have found this article that gives it out.

- by Valli · May 18, 2013

Just to know what the actual width should be and you should be good to go.

The columns taken from the article to protect you from these code samples are Width = 25 End sub sub sbChangeColumnWidthMulti () Columns ("B: E") column Width = 25 End sub

is also here. Columns Etofit

There are more resources about this:

EDIT:

link added below

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -