How to pipe I/Q data in Linux -


I am starting my project which can be used as input to read I / Q data from GNU Radio such as SDR Radio software I have thought about using the pipe command to do this for my own application, but in reality how it is not used in this case. Another idea is to get the I / Q data directly from the sound card To do.

I would like to ask you what is the most effective way to get these figures. Thank you.

Named pipes are a very common way of doing this. The concept is simple First of all, you make a named pipe using the mkfifo command:

$ mkfifo my_name_pipe $ ls -l prw-rw-r-- 1 user user 0 Dec 10:04 My_named_pipe

As you can see, there is something like a new file with a 'P' flag.

Next, configure your GNU Radio app to write this pipe (i.e. a file sync or file descriptor sync) after that, all you have to do is configure your app to read from this file has been done. Note that the GNU Radio app and your app need to be run at the same time.

Of course, you can simply consider writing your app in GNU Radio. Using Python Block is very easy to get started.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -