Java - Conflicting interface type parameters -


I am working on a project that includes reading in the structures from string / I tried to make anything with these lines:

  • The talk of the public square;
  • Public category special tying thing;
  • Public Class Shine Expands Tying Thing;
  • Public intangible class uses ThingsdeviceLiser Iterable & lt; Thing>;
  • Public Intangible Class GenericThingDeserialiser & lt; T extends Thing & gt; The special type of diresializer of the public category expanded the generic typing deciriolizer; Special typing;
  • The public square expands to Shiney Typing Dissolysis GenericThingDeserialiser and lt; & Lt; T & gt;
  • ;

  • Thingsdeveloper implementation Iterable & Lt; Thing & gt; and
  • Trying to apply GenericThingDeserialiser Iterable & lt; T & gt;

I'm able to create a set up in a C # like this, why I do it in Java Can not I?

Is there no way like this?


I also considered removing ThingDeserialiser in the hope that ShinyThingDeserialiser and are specially testing dyscrailer It may be that the GenericThingDeserialiser & lt; Thin G & G; , but as expected that it is not going to work.

I have another idea related to the interface, but I want to stop and ask for advice before continuing.

> If this is not clear, the general idea is that the thing objects are derived from the string / stream based on the reasonably trivial pattern.

I would definitely recommend removing the Thingsdeveloper: you say that you are generic typing desaliser & lt; Thing> Want to put ShinyThingDeserialiser and Special Testing Dyserrariaser, but it will not work for you generic Tingdisariser & lt;? Things should be able to put on> Does it help?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -