javascript - FullCalendar select all dates in array/list? -


I have data for specific dates, and I have to select those dates on the full calendar. I am having problems in selecting those dates, although I have already formatted my upcoming dates to match the calendar's data-date TD characteristics. Therefore - for every date (class .fc-day), if this .fc-day attribute is equal to the date of date of data-date dates, then select that day.

  var dates = ["2014-10-20", "2014-10-21"]; $ ('.fc-day'). Each (function () {var thisdate = $ (this) .attr ('data-date'); var td = $ (this) .closest ('td'); if (Itdate == "2014-10-20" ) {// if (thisdate == date) {// if ($ .inArray ($ (this) .attr ('data-date'), date)! == - 1) {// if (dates.indexOf (Thisdate)> = 0) {td.addClass ('fc-state-highlight');} and {td.removeClass ('fc-state-highlight');}});  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -