Nodejs Websocket image upload not working on CentOS -


I implemented the websocket file upload implementation as described above:

This is my Ubuntu VM But works great on But when I uploaded the code to a CentOS 6 server, the picture did not work when I uploaded it. I tried uploading a large text file, and it was okay. I then tried a zip, and it still did not work on the file on the server and the uploaded file has the same file size, so it works fine. Can I just accept some kind of encoding encryption? But basically I really got stuck. Anyone got any ideas?

If I have not made any progress in the next day or 2 then I will have to try using Ajax to do this work.

I got the solution I had to implement new chain rules for iptables, and the server had to listen on the custom ports for web sockets. After that, everything works great. I had to make it permanent.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -