php - Logic exception when using formfield in symfony -


I try to use this type code in my twig DatePicker I am> Form:

jquery widget is used here:

Like it:

  {% Block headassets%} {% stylesheets bundle / itozer / css / *. Css 'filter =' cssrewrite '%}' & lt; Link rel = "stylesheet" href = "{{asset_url}}" /> {% Endstylesheets%} {{form_datetime_css (form)}} {{form_datetime_js_asset (form)}} {{form_datetime_js (form)}} {% endblock%}  

But I'm getting It does not have any of the following blocks, in presenting the form:

form_datetime_css (form)
  logic on  logic exposure  Unable to: "_itw_userbundle_user_css", "Itw_userbundle_user_css", "form_css"  

What's the problem?


Update:
I added the subject:

  {% form_theme form> Mozébharadet timebundle :: form_filz_m.tug '%}  

but still the only exception is!

It appears to me that the form theme is missing. I think this bundle came with a written subject, which increases the fundamental but adds those blocks too.

If you are unfamiliar with form topics, please refer to this link:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -