SQL Server 2000 - Stored procedure parameter values with a SELECT statement -


I'm trying to call a stored procedure with any other stored procedure, from a table I value my parameters I want to select, however SQL Server rejects it.

  EXEC sp_MyStoredProcedure @ ipParm01 = (SELECT value1 to Table 1 WHERE condition1), @ ipParm02 = ( 

The error I am getting is

  has the right syntax near  
  '('.) Can it be done, or should I declare a bunch of variables, the selected statements Filling the values ​​with them, should they be used in ECCP?  

Thanx guys!

First of all you should upgrade your RDBMS

Resolve

  SELECT @ ipParm01 = value1F ROM Table 1 WHERE condition1 SELECT @ ipParm02 = value2 Where is the position of 2 table 2 SELECT @ ipParm03 = value3 Table 3 where 3 position 3  < / Pre> 

and then


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -