sql server - Compare dates in MS SQL using Convert -


I make the right way to get a date from @ parameter I want which includes full daytime, that user gets a calendar from the TFS file . I want to use something like convert (varchar (10), @ FechaHasta.Value, 120) as DATE01 and then type in

To get time out just by date, parameter.


For the next step, I would like to compare it with the second date in the WHERE section, this code:

Then, I want to make this work in order to see between two dates and the last one Thanks, From time to time

Thank you.

I'm assuming @FetchHasta a datetime < Convert / code>

  (VARCHAR (10), @thetahasta, 101)  

Do you get the date now? That means the code will be 10/28/2014 1:10 pm just 10/28/2014 .

Edit: Alternatively,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -