asp.net - How to pass multiple server values to the web method when using AJAX Toolkit CascadingDropDowns -


I have to go through multiple server values ​​for the web method.

If I value a single ContextKey, like this:

  ContextKey = '<% # this.someValue.ToString ()%> & gt; " 

I get value, no problem

But as soon as I try to cross several variables, such as:

 < Code> ContextKey = 'someKey1: & lt;% # this.someValue1.ToString ()%>; someKey2: & lt;% # this.someValue2.ToString ()% & gt;'  

I'm really getting the string.

I have used this post to get the syntax to pass several posts:

string.Format :

  ContextKey = '& lt;% # string.Format (Say "SomeKey1: {0}; someKey2: {1}", some .Value1, this.someValue2)%> < / Code> 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -