Automatic post to my facebook page from Node.js server -


I have a node running a social network site. Is a js server and i have a facebook page for that site. For some of the tasks executed by users on my site, I want to post details on my app's Facebook page.

I mentioned the Thuzzi Facebook node SDK about posting on the Facebook wall. However, it requires an app id, ape secure and a temporary access token. The secret of the app id and app is steady, so I can put them in my config file elsewhere and I can use it from there. But how do I get access tokens without contact with front tokens? All posts will be published by our app and they will also be published on our own page. I just want to start it with the end user's actions. Any help?

I am using the Sails.js Framework Bit.

You need to use an extended page token for that, you only create it once Is required and it will remain valid forever. And you'll post with a page token as "page". How to get an expanded page token:

  • Create an app
  • Use the user access token (by authoring the app with manage_pages and publish_actions permission)
  • Increase user access tokens (valid for 60 days)
  • / me / accounts
  • <

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -