c# - Nuget version not correct? -


I have a project that I can not compile. When I try to do this, I get the following error:

  Package 'Microsoft.Bcl.Build 1.0.14' NuGet client version '2.8.1' or above , But the current NuGet version is '2.7.41115.310'  

Normally it will be simple after searching, I found this guide:

This explains How can I upgrade my Nug subscriber version However, when I follow those steps, I think I'm already using the latest version of Nuget: 2.8.5

However, for some reasons, Visual Studio 2013 final one Using the old version,

There is a new installation to install my Visual Studio Ultimate 2013, after uninstalling Visual Studio for Web Explorer 2012. In the previous version, I was given a lot of problems and so I removed it and moved till 2013. I was surprised that some cofig files were passed through, but I can not believe it.

How can I fix this problem?

to device extensions and updates Kbd> installed , uninstall "NuGet package manager" and install it again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -