Enable user sign up in Omnibus GitLab -


After following the instructions I have installed gitlab-omnibus on the Ubuntu server, it works fine, but now I I want to give permission to sign up

Each result mentions editing the gitlab.yml file, the problem is that my file is not at all, I only try Gitlab.rb

I try to add Key:

> gitlab_rails ['gitlab_signup_enabled'] = true

but that was not working

In the admin dashboard I Listed between incompetent facilities, what should I do

How can I enable it in this matter?

I do not regenerate what I see.

verb:

  • gitlab_rails ['gitlab_signup_enabled'] = true to /etc/gitlab/gitlab.rb
  • Run
  • P > Sudo GRP signup /var/opt/gitlab/gitlab-rails/etc/gitlab.yml is called signup_enabled: true .

    Let me file this by looking at the output of gitlab-ctl reconfigure , or locate .

    What does this mean for you? If you edit it in signup_enabled: true and run sudo gitlab-ctl restart then does it not work?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -