ftp - php imagejpeg(): Unable to open '/pic/upload/123.jpg' for writing: No such file or directory -


I was looking for a few days to find out how to solve this problem and I found everyone here. I'm not very good in PHP, so I hope that helps anyone with the problem faster than me here :)

Upload / TMP Permissions picture / PC 777 ... and I Also tried to change / upload to Pic all there is no problem ... .... only if I want to do something with imagejpeg ()

Thanks for the help!

(Some efforts are already there with a //trt .... but I try all)

   670) {catalog ($ width, $ height) = Groessenberechnung ($ width, $ height, 670); } If ($ height> 500) {resonates "and lieutenant 2.1 oat:". $ Width "" hoehe: "height." & Lt; / P & gt; "List ($ height, $ width) = Groessenberechnung ($ height, $ width, 500);} $ Image_old = imagecreatefromjpeg ($ alterPfad); $ Image_new = imagecreatetruecolor ($ width, $ height); Imagecopyresampled ($ image_new, $ image_old, 0, 0, 0, 0, $ width, $ height, $ width old, $ height); //tp_rename($conn_id,$destination_file,$uploaddir."123.jpg "); // ftp_put ( $ Con_id "/ Previous / upload / L23kjpg" .. "/ Previous / upload / Tmp / L23kjpg" Ftp_bainri); // Ftp_ro ($ Con_id, Imgajpg ($ Imej_ni, $ Neuerpfada)); Imgajpg ( $ Imej_ni, $ Neuerpfada); ... ... ... & gt;    

< p> I echo to $ NeuerPfad is trying to open what path to see it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -