javascript - Force clear cache in OpenUI5 -


I created an OpenUI 5 app and I want to release a new version every day. But I found some problems:

  1. The customer's browser does not always load the final version of Javascript (I have a label that shows the version and to see that the final number is manual Refresh is required F5)
  2. I have a JSON file that I use to bind the menu. If I modify it, the client stays in the cache on the browser and does not load the new version. The solution is clear data from the browser (...)

Now I have this meta-tag on my index page:

  & lt; Meta http-Equiv = "Finished" content = "0" /> & Lt; Meta http-equiv = "cache-control" content = "no-cache" /> & Lt; Meta http-equiv = "pragma" content = "no-cache" />  

Is there always a way to reload all types of content? (Or when do I modify the version number?)

This is actually used by you to Depending on which server the content is being used and whether you can set the header, when it works in different JS files to the client. Unfortunately this is probably only disabling the cache all the time.

There is also a concept called "Cache-Buster", which has been documented here - it makes some clever and puts a timestamp or version number in the URL that is read from the config file. If you are hosting on the ABAp stack, it is designed for you and easy to enable, even if you are still not easy to implement.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -