javascript - Kendo UI Button - on click event -


I'm trying to find a way to set up a click event for the Kendo Button. The default action is to refresh the page that I'm getting rid of.

When I press the button, I want to close the current window. I am working on ASP.NET MVC and using HTML Assistant to add buttons.

  @ (Html.Kendo (.) Button () .name ("closeFormBtn") .Smart ("Close") .Events (events => Events. Unfortunately, the above click event does not work, and the default refresh action is applied every time the button is pressed, the passphrase script works properly because it is already working. Have checked. Also, I am also trying to find a way to not use a script to insert code inside the click ("") event.   

It should work .

  function closeForm (e) {e.preventDefault (); // If that does not work, try adding: e.stopPropogation (); // your code}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -