kettle - Pentaho keetle - Create file depending on values -


I have a database in which I have to export different files depending on the specific name (say scientific_name - given below Example) In my table, I would like to do the following for each scientific name:

  1. Create a related file, e.g. ab.txt , ac.txt
  2. Enter all relevant values ​​in this file. ab.txt :

      ID for   

    example

    , Value 1, 2 3, 3 ac.txt :

      id, value 2, 5 4, 4  

    for example my

      id | Scientific_name Name | Price 1 | Now | Aa | 2 2 | AC | Cc | 5 3 Now | Aa | 3 4 | AC | Cc | 4  

    Do you have any idea how can I do this?

    Thank you very much

    Arnaud

text file output There is an option in the step that allows you to specify a field in the dataset, in which the name of the file is being made.

Check out this example:

It creates 2 separate files based on the column name in the dataset. It is very easy, but it shows you the necessary functionality. Keep in mind, this change will directly output files to kettle's installation folder.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -