python - RIDE.. Getting [Error 2] The system cannot find the file specified when using Robot framework for Android library -


I'm trying to build automation test cases using the robot framework for Android devices.

I have installed Python on the Android library and on my system.

My code is as follows:

  *** Settings *** Library Operating System Library Selenium Library Library Android Library *** Test Case *** Case 1 Start Emulator avd_name = 'AVD_for_Nexus_5_by_Google', no_window = False, language = en, country = wait for device timeout = 120 press menu button stop emulator  

when I try to execute In a test case, I get an error:

Command : Pybot.bat --argumentfile c: \ users \ kesav \ appdata \ local \ temp \ RIDEnhapet.d \ argfile.txt --listener C: \ Python27 \ lib \ site-packages \ robotframework_ride-1.3-py2.7-win32 .egg \ robotide \ contrib \ testrunner \ TestRunnerAgent.py: 52956: Incorrect C: \ user \ kesav \ test [Error 2] The system can not find the specified file.

I have checked the path environment, Ent variable, it also includes C: \ Python27 and C: \ Python27 \ Scripts.

Please help! First of all you are missing out on your own path, make sure you have the path:

 ; C: \ Python27; C: \ Python27 \ Scripts; C: \ Python27 \ Lib \ site-packages  

You are missing site-packages from your path, try and come back to me!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -