android - Create Drawable at Runtime and add into Resources -


I create a draft on runtime for my Android application These Drawables font icons are generated from FontAwesome. I'm looking for a way to add these droplets to the resources of my Android project. I want to generate a drob at the beginning of the application and access through resources and I would like to use them in the rest of the application.

Is it possible to add a drobble object to project resources in Java code?

You can not add a drawable to your project resources on the runtime when you create an app What you can do in the APK, make drawables at runtime and hold a reference for it as long as you need it, so that you can use the entire application in a lifetime (of course, make sure that if you If you choose this route then you can accidentally remove any memory B Do not leak).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -