c# - DateTime.toString shows with time when output to Email -


EDIT: I know that, Ill interprets here.

did not want to run time only, year, day and month

  // model public date time indent {get; Set; } // It is filled with a form with "01/01/2015" // Controller (date time) person. Indent). Ostring ("dd-MM-yyyy")  

What I failed to notice is that it only applies for that line code, I will place that line everywhere Missed on adding

  code  html1ody = "& lt; tr & gt; & lt; td style = \" width: 225px \ "& gt; initial date project & lt; / td & gt; & lt; Td>: & amp; nbsp; " + Person Indent + "& lt; / td> ";  

It was my wrong line, I Forgot to add. ("DD-MM-yyyy") There too

I solved it.

Thanks for the Damien_de_nivalire, to indicate that it does not remember your format if you sometimes output it. It made me realize that I was told all the way.

I just run this code and it outputs exactly what you want:

date time format string

You can also use whatever < Code> 28.10.2014 (depending on your culture), or who will produce it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -