c# - Need to Run multiple HTTP Web Request in Parallel to a Web Service through another Web Service -


I need to run multiple HTTP web requests in parallel to a web service through another web service.

I have found a relevant relevant solution here:

My problem is similar to this problem.

Earlier, I applied a C # WinForms application from my machine. At that time, my problem was resolved using ServicePointManager.DefaultConnectionLimit.

Now, my requirement has changed. There is another application, which is now a Web service with only 1 webpage, which is called by many users in parallel. This web service calls other web services, so we have several parallel calls from a web server machine.

I am a noon on the web, so I know that I limit the servicepoint manager to the DefaultConnection web service. (I was doing it in my Winfix app.)

My problem is how do I specify ServicePoint Manager. Default connection limit ??

The Web service does not have the main (), it's only global. ASX, which has mostly code snippets and nozzles.

  /// & lt; Summary & gt; /// Essential designer variables /// & lt; / Summary & gt; Private Systems Companent model. Intent factor component = null; Public Global () {InitializeComponent (); } Secure Zero Application_Start (Object Sender, EventArgs e) {AppDomain.CurrentDomain.UnhandledException + = New UnhandledExceptionEventHandler (CurrentDomain_UnhandledException); This.Initialise (); } # Field web form designer generated code /// & lt; Summary & gt; /// The essential method for designer support - Do not modify the contents of this method /// with the code editor. /// & lt; / Summary & gt; Private Wide Initialisation Group () {// // Global // This. AZ + = New System. The eventhandler (this .global_arrayer); } #indian private zero global_translator (object sender, system.EventArgs e) {handlast error (); } Secure Zero application_Error (Object Sender, EventArgs e) {HandleLastError (); } Private Dysfunctioning current_uncommitted exceptions (Object Sender, Unfold ExceptionEngenseRugs E) {Exception Unrestricted Exception = (Exception) e.ExceptionObject; HandleException (unhandledException); } Private Zero handleLastError () {exception lastError = Server.GetLastError (); HandleException (lastError); } Private static wide handle exception (exception exception) {logger logger = new logger (typef (creditcat)); String LastArray Message = (Exception == Empty? "Exception": Exception Message); Logger Error (last error message, exception); }  

My problem is where I specify servicepoint manager. Default connection limit ??

There is only one .asmx (and .asmx .cc) file, which contains only functions that works for me This function is about to call another web service. This function is called Web service hit every time (many times in 1 second - about 10), so I'm not sure I can specify ServicePoint Manager. Default coupon limit here, because it means resetting to every hit.

Also, it is hosted on shared servers, so I do not want to mess with registry key values, but I would be happy to make this change programmatically.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Just a thought guys, I protected it Zero Application_Start (Object Sender, EventArgs e) {}?

Or something else that calls Application_Start ()

Anyway can I determine the starting point of this WebService? (By project properties or is it some default in the webservice?)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -