Django-Haystack List of nodes should not include schema information (http://): 'http://127.0.0.1:9200' -


At any time, I update my index to the Digengo-Haystack, I get the message "List of nodes Should not include schema information (Http: //): 'http://127.0.0.1:9200'. "

What it really means, and why I see it Am I

You are seeing this because you have 'http: //' as part of your host is. You should not include it. Flexible-Pie Actually strips it out when it is present:

If you had FTP .127.0.0.1: 9200 , then 'FTP 'Your plan will be () and the code will still close it and complain. I have not dug enough around this courage, but perhaps the motivation is that the right to start various schemas as required is safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - @PluginTarget(Node.class) not registering as neo4j plugin -

python - Calculate STD manually using Groupby Pandas DataFrame -