Hidden Menu clicked, trigger main menu active states Joomla -


I have asked this question on Joomla official forums -

but no one can help


I need some help, I am new to Joomla, I have created a website for my friend - I am getting stuck in the active states, I use the preferred language

I have created a hidden menu, it has category blogs, I have the main menu item active status Switch to is how to build, while hidden on one of the posts in the menu?

For example - I click on the gallery, then I click on any item, this will redirect to an article post, but the gallery menu is no longer active. How do I activate it?

The easiest way to keep hidden menu items in submenu - items from your view menu Like this:

Main menu:

  Gallery item 1 items 2 other menu items ...  

Now, if you item 1 Gallery Gallery = will be activated, and you can use it in style. So what you have to do now is to make sure that two of your two menus are not being displayed. It can be done in many ways, it is easy to configure in modules, where you can set which level should be displayed. If this does not work for you, you can hide different item settings: No one to hide each item


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -