How to extract 7z zip file in Python 2.7.3 version -


How to remove 7z zip file in python. Please tell me that there is no library for this.

I have installed library library in Python 2.7.3 version. But I am not able to use that library.

I command such as C: \ Program in my C ++ project file \ 7-zip \ 7z.exe x You can run it in Python:

  import subprocess subprocessation coal (r '"C: \ Program Files \ 7-Zip \ 7z.exe" x' + archive_name + '-o' + Folder_name_to_extract)  

or 32-bit version:

  subprocess.call (r '"C: \ Program Files (x86) \ 7-zip \ 7z.exe "x '+ archive_name +' -o '+ folder_name_to_extract)  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -