If I want to get the thumbnail URL for a YouTube video, should I be using the "videos" API or the "thumbnails" API? -


There is a page and a page for the YouTube API, if I want a thumbnail for a certain YouTube video, Should use?

I am willing to say thumbnail API, but I can not understand how information can be obtained about it? Can I set with it? The first bullet point on the thumbnail API docs indicates that I can get images from it:

A resource snippet. Thumbnail property is an object that recognizes thumbnail images available for that resource. The only way available on thumbnail is ressource

P> You can not retrieve the thumbnail of a video with the resource thumbnail with the compound snippet and the specific video ID

Ressource videos.list is required to be used.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -