If I want to get the thumbnail URL for a YouTube video, should I be using the "videos" API or the "thumbnails" API? -


There is a page and a page for the YouTube API, if I want a thumbnail for a certain YouTube video, Should use?

I am willing to say thumbnail API, but I can not understand how information can be obtained about it? Can I set with it? The first bullet point on the thumbnail API docs indicates that I can get images from it:

A resource snippet. Thumbnail property is an object that recognizes thumbnail images available for that resource. The only way available on thumbnail is ressource

P> You can not retrieve the thumbnail of a video with the resource thumbnail with the compound snippet and the specific video ID

Ressource videos.list is required to be used.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - @PluginTarget(Node.class) not registering as neo4j plugin -

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -