ios - Segue in UICollectoinView using Xcode 6 -


I'm new to Swift and iOS development. I'm trying to prepare a demo app that shows the details of an item in a new scene when clicked. I tried to use the storyboard but I found out that no one can create segments directly from SEZ in the storyboard because collection view is dynamically populated through the data source.

So I did not trigger anything by clicking PerformSegueWithIdentifier: sender but I click on an item I have set the identifier for Segue in the storyboard. I do not know what is wrong (as I am very new and still do not understand the full flow).

My first class is myFirstViewController.swift and second mySecondViewController.swift please ( prepareForSegue , showSegue function < / Strong> should be kept where?) I am using xCode 6 OS X Yosemite .

Your myFirstViewController class UICollectionViewDelegate protocol implemented Have to do.

Create a segue to your second view controller by ctrl-dragging from the viewcontroller1 icon in another view controller. Enter an identifier name in that property inspector. In

myFirstViewController.swift , implement the collectionView (_: didSelectItemAtIndexPath :) , you can call it with the identifier name of your Segue Do performSegueWithIdentifier .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -