java - How to change the M2_REPO of Maven in windows -


Currently, I have to change the device (laptop) to work-> I should be suitable to change the environment My project

However, I found a problem with setting up the M2_REPO home.

First of all, M2_REPO is being set locally by default in C such as: Enter image details here

However, I want to change other local people like M2_REPOT such as:

I have set up M2_REPO in the environment but they still do not work well

Please tell me to configure them (Assume C I am using Iclipas for our project)

Thanks.

Oh, the easiest solution: check the following screen to check that you have a good setting, To go here simply type in the window-> priority and type filter Enter image details here


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -