linux - Xbee communication - blinking LED pin (ASSO/AN5) -


I purchased two XBee Series 1 adapters and managed to set up wireless communication between them (on ArchLinux). I set up the connection to be 9600 8N1 and whatever I write on an XBee, I immediately find it on another. It was a success.

Enter image details here

So I sent myself < Strong> / dev / ttyUSB2 , which has a free XBee slot, here's the slat's schematic:

When I was connected to the XBB module in EA 3141, then the ON / Sleep LED lights up Started and ASSO / AD5 LED rebuffed. what does this mean? If XBees are already working on the minicom, how can this be?

What device type (coordinator, router, or end device)? What is the rate of eyelid? Have you seen the XBI document for that PIN? Some blink rates just indicate that you are connected to a network or you have established a network.

Are you still able to send data between nodes?

It is described on the electronic stack exchange that what different eyelid patterns mean.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -