vb.net - Catching event when a control loses child control -


Imagine this application in Vb.net, I have 2 panels and several buttons. I I'm pulling the button (through catching drag and drop events) I see it.

Now I am trying the following: Does a panel increase an event when this panel loses some child button (or control)?

Thanks in advance.

In the panel control, it does not seem that a fire sets when changes in its child's control archive it happens .

The best thing to handle as a part of the drop event will be You probably have some code to determine if the button should be moved or not. If this is true, one panel loses one control, then you do a function call to do everything.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -