amazon web services - Authenticate users to view files from AWS S3 -


Good day everyone,

I am fairly new to AWS, and I have a problem right now . I'm not even sure that this is something that is possible with S3. I have tried to googling it, but there was no proper response (possibly because I do not understand the search for keywords;))

So my problem is, I have a node app that uploads S3 user images I also do not want to know how to properly use front-facing images (some straightforward Link). But at the same time, I should be able to restrict users who can access the image. For example: If user XIs uploads an image then the user should be able to see it Another user says that ABC tries to open a direct link, it says that access is accessible or something similar.

Or if this is not possible, at least I will be able to put an encrypted timestamp on the URL, so that the image is accessible only through that particular URL for a limited time.

Thanks in advance.

This is a general use case for S3 pre-signed URLs.

In S3, you are able to specify some query strings on the URL of your object that contains the entry key, an end time timestamp, and a signature. S3 validates the signature and checks to see if the request has been made before the expiration date. If this is the case, then it will serve the object otherwise it will give an error.

How to generate a pre-signed URL in the ADS SDK for JavaScript (node ​​.js) is included:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -