Build Playframework 2.3.5 from source -


I am a newbie for Playframework and also building from source Due to restrictions in our network, Can not download files, so git took the source of the playframe and followed the instructions.

build was able to run and got installed under the Publish-Local command and local directory of the repository.

But after that, I'm not sure how to move forward. I do not see any activator launch or similar jar in the repository. Can we run play applications without the activator? I searched the net, but all the links point to an activator for me. Then, the activator has been downloaded as a zip and so is restricted to me

It would be great if you can guide me how to move from here.

Thank you very much earlier.

PS: Test and Runstust are just so if necessary.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -