c# - How do I call codebehind method from another ASP.NET app? -


I have a scenario where I have a login page on a webform app, after the user entered The Separte app both apps share similar login information but live on two separate servers. I want to call the following web form method that resides within a codebehind file within an ASP.NET web form app, But do this so quietly so that the user Doers do not need to be in the second log with the same credentials.

  Protected Zero btnLogin_Click (Object Sender, EventArgs E) {}  

Do not btnLogin_Click URL link or any other method without modifying web form app Is it possible to call through a medium so that I do not need to manually login through the login page related to the page?

My caller function will be in an app with a separate login page where it will be the app where BTNLogin_clicks reside. I would like to try logging in with the caller and quietly login to the app where codebehind resides so that the user only has to sign in once.

How can I get this desired solution?

You can access multiple web applications using form validation while using the same verification and decryption key Should be able to link

Check out this article.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -