Eclipse won't save settings and data -


My problem is weird and I think it's easy to solve, but I can not find any solution for this. is!

Eclipse will not be able to save the settings set by me. For example, "Save save before build" and "Save dirty editors before build" is chosen, but for some reasons eclipse Will not save before build. If I change something in the file then I have to manually save the file with "cmd + s" so that I can see the changes after creation.

In addition to this, the subject of color has always been a subject of some strange colorful themes (after every resume of the eclipse) I did not select the event, when my subject is chosen when my preferences are opened.

Is anyone going to do this? It seems like Eclipse has trouble configuring its own config files or some things, I do not know ... but it's really upset.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -