ios - Apple Mac-O linker Error -


I am at a point where I do not know how to solve this issue. I'm getting 9 Apple Mac-O linker errors Of course this error is a bunch of code that I do not understand. Take a look at screenshots to better tackle the problem.

Apple Mac-O Linker Error Screenshots

As You There I can see that I am using paras as my backend, (user, notifications, push notifications ... etc) I already have parse / parse.h. AppDelegate.m, AppDelegate.h, ViewController M and imported into main.m file that sits in the helper files folder in your project.

itemprop = "text">

You need to add dependencies - see from step 3:

Undefined symbols contain SCNetworkReachabilityxxx, which is part of system configuration. Frame, which is the last library in the list. Pars all need them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -