ios - Apple Mac-O linker Error -


I am at a point where I do not know how to solve this issue. I'm getting 9 Apple Mac-O linker errors Of course this error is a bunch of code that I do not understand. Take a look at screenshots to better tackle the problem.

Apple Mac-O Linker Error Screenshots

As You There I can see that I am using paras as my backend, (user, notifications, push notifications ... etc) I already have parse / parse.h. AppDelegate.m, AppDelegate.h, ViewController M and imported into main.m file that sits in the helper files folder in your project.

itemprop = "text">

You need to add dependencies - see from step 3:

Undefined symbols contain SCNetworkReachabilityxxx, which is part of system configuration. Frame, which is the last library in the list. Pars all need them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - @PluginTarget(Node.class) not registering as neo4j plugin -

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -