objective c - Quickblox iOS download chat message attachment -


I am working with Quickblox iOS SDK for instant messaging. My app images and other files as attachments Can send and receive The following method is used in the document given at the following link: - [QBContent TDownloadFileWithBlobID: [attachment.ID integerValue] Rep: self]

That method is currently I've been deprecated, I am using the recommended method + [QBRequest *] downloadFileWithUID: (NSString *) UID ...]

In the attachment ID as a UID I pass It downloads some data, but I hope that image data is not there. The document of that method uses the Blob ID of a QBCBlob object, not an attachment id. I agree that I am getting invalid data. Docs do not tell which ID has been used here or how to get it. How do I get an attachment, and what is the easiest / best way to download attachment data?

Documentation:

is the correct link

it is Download attachments using IOS SDK 2.0

Set up a Redirect Previous one


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -