osx - Rails wkhtmltopdf not working on Yosemite MAC -


I upgraded my Mac to Yosemite and now wkhtmltopdf is not working in a rail app. With the browser's time "Data Not Received"

I am using PDFkit -

  config.wktmltopdf = Rails.root.join ('bin', 'Wkhtmltopdf') in it. To_s if Rails.env.development?  

I have 2 files:

  wkhtmltopdf wkhtmltopdf-amd64  

I tried to add:

Mani 'wkhtmltopdf-binary'

I get the same result

I do not find any errors in the rail log Browser it shows "Load the webpage Unable to do because the server did not send any data. Error code: ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE "

Thanks for the help!

UPDATE 1

I tried: brew install wkhtmltopdf - But first, I had to reinstall Bru.

Get the same results.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -