postgresql - How to get the local port of a jdbc connection? -


As far as I know that more than one connection objects through JDBC If the database is installed in the database, then each connection places a separate port on the machine where connection is installed (they all connect to a port on the server, where DBMS is running).

I tried to remove the port. Connection corresponds to the objects. Unfortunately I have not found any way to do this.


Background: I am doing performance analysis where I establish several clients who issue questions on DB. I am logging the execution time of the query on the database server. I have the resultant log - between others - information about connections, who started the query, e.g. localhost.localdomain: 44760 I hope that this information can be used to map the customer to each query or for a more accurate connection object, (Which is my final goal and works in the analysis objectives).

Simply select through this JDBC connection:

  inet_client_port () Select  

in more ways like this:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -