c++ - Eclipse CDT conditional breakpoint not working when checking for double expressions -


I am using Eclipse CDT 4.4.1 (Luna). When it comes to setting up a conditional breakpoint, it seems that Eclipse can not handle Float / Double Expressions. For example, I do a test for an expression like "t> 1", but when I try to check "t> 1.55" then everything goes fine, the Eclipse dumps the failing error: "Breakpoint installation failed: number 1.55 is invalid".

In addition, when using the "Undiscovered Count" feature, I get different results different times, Eclipse jumps over breakpoint more than always set in breakpoint properties.

Anyone know the reason for this behavior?

Thanks in advance.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -