c# - "DLL not found error " could not be fixed although I downloaded missing related-DLLs -


I have created a Dll file from C ++, I called it in a C # file. It is working fine.

But then when I tried to export the files to another computer I was getting the exception: DLL was not found.

To remove the bug, I downloaded Dependency Walker because I thought that my DLL was dependent on other DLLs which disappeared on another computer;

Dependency walker also gives me this message: failed to start the application because its side-by-side configuration is wrong Do you think it could be a clue?

Please help please

  • + Runtime must be installed The VC ++ runtime should match with bitness (32-bit or 64-bit) and the service pack you are using (see About dialog box - Left side , not the right side (which is.
  • You can use the / MT compiler option to get all dependent DLLs in your DLL (or EXE)
  • If you are using MFC, use 'MFC in Static Library'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -