children - ReactJS: how to access all child components in parent component? -


Suppose I have comments with list component comments components have got it. I want to apply the method that will return all the comments components. I have been referred to each comment component:

  & Lt; Comments & gt; & Lt; Comment ref = "mycomments" text = "abc" /> & Lt; Comment ref = "mycomments" text = "efg" /> & Lt; / Comments & gt;  

I thought that I can access all my components through this.refs.myComments but this does not work - it only gives the final comment element < / P>

All the comments What's the way

There is no right way to do this.

Your view is a representation of your data, so if you want text for all comments, see the data.

If you want to update comments, update the data.

Adding the data out of view, or manually adding the view manually, defeats the purpose of the reaction.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -