css - Min-width datatable column Primefaces -


I have a data tab displayed in the full screen columns by default to customize their width in the screen width. This is right.

But when the screen is small, I would like to set a minimum-width in a column of the dataset. Not to hide my selectors on column headers.

I have tried to set the minimum-width CSS property in the column but it does not work. My existing work-on-javascript is used to take the current width, if it is smaller than a certain number of px, then I set the width of a fixed value.

Is there any clean solution?

Thank you.

Try this:

  #  

I have read somewhere that adding 'important' behind CSS is so much that it will take that piece of code above any other low-width width specification.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -